At the crash scene, ensure to:
- Keep calm and stay in the car as long as it’s safe.
- Ensure hazard lights work and are on.
- Underestimate no injuries, ensure to call 911.
- Ensure you and your passengers get medical attention.
- Ensure to stay at the scene till it is safe to leave.
- Acquire the credentials of all the involved parties
- Note down vital credentials of the police who are present on site.
- Shoot photos of the vehicle and all other relevant things at the scene.
- Never admit fault only talk to the police and your insurance company. It is not your obligation to give information to anyone that’s not your insurer or lawyer.