You should be cautious when driving because there are more trucks than consumers turn to shop online to get their things delivered. There are several preventative measures from crashing onto trucks they include:
- If you’re close to a truck, stay vigilant. They might not notice your vehicle when they get off their lane with unpredictability.
- Avoid parking your car for a longer duration or attempting to overtake the truck in such close proximity.
- Avoid making a sudden stop or attempting to take other lanes inappropriately when a truck is right behind you. Unlike a car, the truck takes longer to stop.
- Keep your distance. Do not drive from a point where the truck operator can hardly see you.
- Always keep your speed constant
- If you see a careless truck driver, remain at a safe distance and contact law authorities immediately.