Among the injuries suffered after an accident, brain injury is the most deceptive. It may take months or even years to become completely evident. Its effects can cause unsound thinking, memory lapse, restricted movement, numbing sensation, or uncontrollable emotions. Treatment involves a huge amount of money and you must seek compensation with the help of the best brain injury lawyer in Glendale, CA.
A brain injury can change your or a family member’s life instantly whether you like it or not. It will interfere with your ability to move, work, or amuse yourself. If you are a victim, you are entitled to get compensation for all your financial needs.
The Intricate Aspect of Brain Injury Cases
Our brain is the most complex organ of the body. That’s why it’s the most difficult to identify and treat. Any diagnosis is draining due to the brief and lasting effects of a brain injury which are extremely speculative.
Suffering from a brain injury isn’t just something that will heal after a few corrective surgeries. It needs long-term treatment and based on the brain injury’s seriousness, you might need continuous medical attention. There are cases where people experienced brain damage and weren’t able to get back to work.
Best Brain Injury Lawyer in Glendale: What Causes Brain Injury?
A brain injury can happen in all kinds of circumstances. Some of the most prevalent include:
- Work-related accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents ( bus, cars, trucks, etc.)
- Assaults and fights
- Bicycle, ski, roller skate, snowboard, and skateboard accidents
- Sports-related injuries
Some brain injuries are the result of medical malpractice with no physical impact. Others occur from viral infections, vascular accidents, stroke, tumors, stroke, and toxic or faulty products. The softness of the brain makes it vulnerable to injury when knocked or when it received a strong blow. When it hit the skull, our brain will experience:
- Exaggerating damage to nerve fibers because of whiplash
- Intense vibration or pressure wave forces such as military action
- Dismembered and puncturing skull fractures
Symptoms of Mild or Serious Brain Injury You Need to Watch Out For
Maybe you or a loved one don’t show any brain injury symptoms at the moment. However, the consequence of a brain injury can be wide-ranging and seriously incapacitating. No matter how mild the injury was, a victim may still experience confusion, headache, insomnia, restlessness, noise or light sensitivity, and dizziness. More serious injuries include:
- Emotional and behavioral issues (depression and aggression)
- Physical disabilities, loss of motor control, paralysis
- Speech problems
- Seizures and convulsions
- Diminished senses of hearing, taste
- Trouble thinking clearly and impaired judgment
- Changes in personality
- Chronic head or neck pain
- Persistent nausea or vomiting
- Lack of hand/eye coordination
- Mood changes (sudden anger or sadness)
- Lack of hand and/or eye coordination
What Damages Can You Recover from a Brain Injury?
You have the right to claim compensation for the brain injury you sustained. However, you need to prove that you are suffering financially, physically, and emotionally because of other people’s negligence. That’s why it’s important to choose the best brain injury in Glendale because he will fight for your right and ensure that you’ll get the compensation you deserve. Damages you can recover include:
- Medical expenses
- Emotional damages
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
How Will the Best Brain Injury Lawyer in Glendale Help?
Commissioning the best brain injury lawyer in Glendale isn’t just increasing your likelihood of getting compensation. Your chosen lawyer will become your ally during the entire legal procedure. He can help you in more ways than one such as:
- Obtaining medical records that indicate the type and degree of your brain injury.
- Verifying the relevant at-fault party liable for your damages
- Estimating the fair value of your financial and non-economic losses
- Debilitating with the insurance company for a reasonable settlement amount
- Justifying how your brain injury significantly affected your life
- Bringing your legal battle to court if it calls for decent compensation
Never settle for less and choose the best brain injury lawyer in Glendale. Look for a reputable firm that will provide the excellent legal help you need to acquire full compensation.
Speak with the Best Brain Injury Lawyer in Glendale Today
It may take a lifetime to recover from a brain injury. Recuperating also involves stable financial resources, including medical and rehabilitation services. This is one of the main reasons why you need to speak with the best brain injury lawyer in Glendale.
The Benjamin Law Firm has a team of the best brain injury lawyers in Glendale to help with your case. We are prepared to take your case to court if necessary and ensure that you’ll get a fair settlement. Get in touch with us today and call (818) 423-4878. We’ll be happy to evaluate your case at no charge.
Big Ben Lawyers
144 N Glendale Ave.
Glendale, CA 91206